As a business who interact with the Public on a daily basis we are taking every possible precaution in the urgent manner it requires.
At Galagos Lodge you can escape to a quite retreat and take some well deserved time to rest, relax and rejuvenate body and mind.
Our guest have the option to self isolate while still having the benefit of enjoying the uninterrupted views across the dam from all our rooms.
We are making every effort to keep you safe while hosting you as our guests !
As a business who interact with the
Public on a daily basis, we are taking every possible precaution in the urgent
manner it requires.
At Galagos Lodge you can STILL escape to
a quite retreat and take some well deserved time to rest, relax and rejuvenate
body and mind.
The following Health & Safety measurements are implemented and must be adhered to.
- It is compulsory to wear a facial mask on the premises, accept in the privacy of your room or while eating or drinking.
- Individuals without masks will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Disposable masks are available at reception on request.
- The social distance recommended guidelines have been implemented at the establishment, please adhere to the 1.5m recommendation.
- Guests are required to sanitize their hands at reception on arrival and at the various stations during your stay.
- PLEASE sanitize your hands on a regular basis, various sanitizing stations are available on the premises.
CHECK INN AND ARRIVAL
- It is compulsory that guest(s) complete the following documentation on arrival:
- Premises Entrance Register (applicable to individuals with appointments and not staying over)
- Registration form
- Covid-19 questionnaire
- Temperature screening
is recommended to settle
all outstanding reservation fees via credit card or EFT payment prior to arrival to
limit contact between our guests and staff.
Card facilities are available at the establishment.
- Staff members are not authorized to handle guest luggage. Assistance is however available on request. The staff member must follow protocol, sanitize their hands and the luggage and practice social distance.
- Luggage does not need to be sanitized if handled directly by the guest, provided that the luggage was not touched by a member of our staff.
We regret that some services are limited
or may have temporary been suspended as a safety precaution.
A detailed list is available on request as it updated regularly based on Gazetted Government Specifications and the TBCSA recommendation. The list may include and is not limited to: -Housekeeping / -Linen & Towel changes /-Décor /-In room services /-Ropes & Slippers /-Room amenities
BREAKFAST & DINNER
Our breakfast & dinner offering are tailored and amended to increase hygiene protocols and adhere to social distance specifications.
We thank you for your continued support and urge you to contact us on 079 351 4879 or send an Email with any questions you may have to email@example.com.